My Photo
Name:
Location: Athens, Ga, United States

Our son Ryan was diagnosed with stage 4 Neuroblastoma in 2004. In 2007, my wife Missy was diagnosed with stage 2 triple negative breast cancer. On July 8th, 2009, Missy lost her battle to this horrible disease. 2 days later, on July 10th, Ryan also lost his. Together forever, they both watch over our family now from the heavens above. Below is our families journey through Ryan's treatments, along with the joy and laughter we tried to instill into our daily lives. Those days helped us all cope with the pain and suffering that comes with cancer and it's deadly treatments. Both Missy and Ryan endured high doses of chemo, radiation and surgeries. Over 150 nights spent in the hospital and many, many more days. More transfusions than I could count. Yet both Missy and Ryan took on each day with a positive attitude and warm smile for all their friends. We miss them terribly. They will always be a shining light in our lives.

Friday, April 24, 2009

 

whodunit??







Somebody left me some flowers in all my pots while we were gone. What an awesome surprise to come home to!! Please let me know who you are cause it'll drive me nuts not knowing who to thank!! They are just beautiful, and they're out by the pool, too. Thank you so much. We came home a day early. I had to call my doc Wed. afternoon as I was in so much pain and couldn't get any relief. She thought it sounded like a kidney infection and wanted to go to the ER so I could get an antibiotic. My hgb was only 6.4 so they kept me overnight and gave me three units of blood. I am so glad that drive home is now behind us. Les took Ryan to the clinic this morning to see what his counts are. His gums have bled a little bit so he may be needing some more platelets. I changed my appt back to today so maybe I can get my chemo. Karen and I are gonna drive down and check it out. Thanks for checking in on us. Love, Les, Missy, Heidi, Will, and SuperRyan

Guest Book: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Add things to your sidebar here. Use the format:
  • Link Text
  • +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++